All parents want to be good parents and want to be successful in raising disciplined and responsible children. In today's fast-paced society, parenting is even more challenging than it was before. Let us examine the top reasons why parenting is more challenging when compared to earlier days. What are the pressures experienced by contemporary parents, unlike those faced by their parents?
- Time Pressure: - Due to hectic work schedules, parents find it hard to find time for themselves and for their children. When both the parents are working, finding enough time in the day to balance parenthood becomes tougher.
- Societal Pressure:- Every kid is expected to be a top performer in all activities like academics, arts and sports. Parents also want their kids to outperform any other known kids. Anything less than 100% is unacceptable.
- Demand Pressure: - Expectation clashes become worse when parents have unrealistic expectations about kids and kids have such expectations from the parents.
- Money Pressure:- The money pressure that comes with recurring expenses in the form of school fees and other spending is becoming a burden to most parents. Even after spending a good amount, they find their children misbehaving and lacking in values and life skills.
- Family set-up Pressure:- Family structures are becoming more varied with the family set-up shrinking with almost no support from the closed family group.
Apart from the above-mentioned challenges are the alarmingly increasing number of child suicides, missing children from home, drug abuse and other violation cases.
Parenting Essentials Workshop is a support system specifically designed to help parents effectively manage these challenges and provide effective parenting.PARENTING ESSENTIALS WORKSHOP @ BANGALORE Date: - 5th Nov 2017 Sunday (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Half-day interactive workshop led by renowned medical professional Smt. Dr.Kamala Unnikrishnan with over 45 years of experience.
Co-facilitated by Smt. Nirmala Krishnakumar with rich experience in Child Psychology and Teaching and Smt.Mridula Nair, a practicing counsellor and expert in emotional well-being (EFT)
- To raise children to be responsible adults.
- To address the emotional needs of the parent and the child, including tips and tools for handling your kids.
Who is the program for?
- This program is for parents who want to improve their confidence in their parenting skills or feel challenged.
- It is also for those who are planning to become parents – as parenting skills are essentially to be gained before becoming parents.
- Effective parenting.
- How to promote your child’s development.
- How to manage common child behaviour problems.
- Practical ways to handle almost any situation that might arise as parents.
For Registrations: - +91-9249406020, TheSuccessHub.Info@gmail.com
Venue:- 24, CHIDANANDAM Rooftop Hall – 3rd Floor, 5TH CROSS, LAKSHMI LAYOUT, MUNNEKOLALA, MARATHAHALLI, BANGALORE
If you want less stress in your family interactions and more love and goodwill, this is for you. It will help you improve relationships. Attend the workshop, try out the principles, and watch your household become a pleasant home